SilverTech Active Boxers, Forest Green
Odorless boxer briefs made with sweat-wicking, recycled materials for your active lifestyle.
The SilverTech Active is treated with a safe, permanent, bluesign® approved recycled silver salt called Polygiene® - which stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the fabric. Polygiene® is not a nano-silver and it has no harmful effect on the environment when washing.
Compared to traditional practices and virgin nylon without SilverTech™ yarn, this item saves
1.9 kilos of CO2 emissions, 16g of waste, and 79 liters of water.
- These boxer briefs are best for workouts and active lifestyles
- Made in recycled nylon and treated with Polygiene® to stay fresh
- Sweat-wicking, breathable, high-performance underwear
- Seamless waistband for comfort and durability
- 93% recycled nylon, 7% elastane
- 'Organic' Certified by USB Licence No: USB TEX 2015
- PETA approved vegan fabric
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Machine washable. Maximum 60°C wash
- We recommend the conscious choice of 30°C