Make your your favorite leggings and clothes last longer and maintain quality by using the Guppyfriend washing bag.
“The Guppyfriend Washing Bag is the first scientifically approved solution to prevent microfibers from entering into rivers and oceans.”
By using the washing bag, you prevent the tiny microfibers that break during each wash from entering our waterways, not only does this protect our environment from these tiny pollutants, it also maintains the quality of your clothes.
How to use the Guppyfriend:
- Put synthetic textiles (such as leggings, or clothes made out of nylon or polyester) into the Guppyfriend Washing Bag
- Wash your clothes as usual. Please follow the application instructions
- Take out your wet textiles after washing
- Remove the released microfibers from the upper corners inside the bag and dispose of the properly (do not rinse under running water).
- Air dry away from direct sunlight, do not iron or tumble dry
- Always slide the zipper into the designated "garage" at the end of the zipper
“The Guppybag is a daily reminder to change our buying habits and washing rituals”
Things to consider:
- Wash the filled washing bag together with lose textiles
- Fill up to ⅔ - the textiles need to move inside the bag
- Wash max. at 40 ° C / 104° F/ warm
- Use detergents without plastic liquids. For example abrasives, binding and film-forming agents, rubber and silicones, opacifiers, acrylates and cross-polymers
- Remove coarse dirt and animal hair before washing
- Do not rinse under running water (as this might cause the microfibers collected to enter waterway)
- Avoid sharp items
- Material: Polyamid 6.6 untreated
- Size M: 50 x 74 cm / 19,7”x 29,1”